Free Standard Shipping on Orders over $50.00. If your order is greater than $1,000 then give us a call at 866-886-9063 to receive additional discounts.
The HMD Sked Stretcher is a revolutionary concept in stretcher design. Designed for use in Mass Causality
incidents or Hazmat incidents. This Sked is designed to perform rescues in a contaminated area where it is difficult to maneuver because of the level "A"
suits. It is easy to use and allows faster patient loading with less effort.
Patients can be decontaminated while on the HMD Sked. Two inch polypropylene
straps with loops sewn into the ends for easy attachment to die cut slots around
the edges. Two inch double adjustable side release plastic buckles. HMD Skeds
can be stored and shipped flat stacked on pallets of up to 200 per pallet making
them ideal for use in a mass causality incidents. Made of low density E-Z glide
non-absorbing polyethylene plastic. Size rolled up - 9" (22.8cm) x 36" (91.4cm).
Laid flat - 36" (91.4cm) x 96" (243.8cm). Weight with straps 11 lbs. (5kg). Made
Hazmat/ Decontaminable Sked
Stretcher Fact Sheet
The HMD Sked Stretcher: a revolutionary
concept in stretcher design
- A rescue stretcher designed to perform rescues in a contaminated
area, yet is light weight, durable, easy to use, and decontaminable
- Rolled up - 9 inch diameter x 36 inch length
- Laid flat - 3 feet x 8 feet x .105 inches
- 11 pounds with straps attached
- Low density E-Z glide non-absorbing polyethylene plastic
- Begins to melt 450° F to 500°
- Usability to 120° below zero without
- HMD Sked stretcher body
- Removable strap set
This stretcher is designed for use in contaminated areas where
it is difficult to maneuver because of the level "A" suits. It is easy to use
and allows faster patient loading with less effort. Patients can be
decontaminated while on the HMD Sked.
Features of the HAZ-MAT/DECONTAMINABLE
- Two-inch polypropylene straps with loops sewn into the ends for easy
attachment to die cut slots around edges.
- Two-inch double adjustable side release plastic buckles.
- Same shape as the original Sked:
- Easy to use
- Cut in hand holds
- Easily decontaminated
- Easy to load and unload patients without lifting
- Drags easily over virtually any surface
- Available assembled and rolled 1-5 per roll for easy storage in vehicle compartments ready to use.
- Available on pallets of up to 200 units per pallet.
- Pallets can be stacked 3 high allowing storage of 600 units in a space of 3 ft x 8 ft x 7 ft high.
- Straps stored in weatherproof boxes of poly bags with one set per bag stored on or adjacent to stretchers.